This historically significant building is dated back to 1901 and is built into the original fortified city walls of the Old Town of Nicosia. The perimeter houses are characterized by being split level; the upper level being accessed from the road on top of the Venetian wall while the lower level is accessed from the internal city street. Papa proposed the new enclosures with frameless glass systems, for the main entrance arched lobby and the timber balcony on the first floor, thus achieving continuation between the spaces.
The maximum government funding was obtained for the restoration, enabling the creation of contemporary spaces within a traditional envelope. The building is currently functioning as the offices of a foreign company.