|Client||H&M HENNES & MAURITZ CYPRUS|
|Renovation Value||approx. €1.5m|
Originally built in 1959 by Costas Manglis, the Shacolas Tower Museum and Observatory is a high-rise building which housed the offices of the General Engineering and Hellenic Mining Company. It is located in the old town of Nicosia and is the sixth tallest building in the city.
The 2016 refurbishment supervised by PAPA concerns the 2 basements and the first 5 floors of the tower, which were converted into an H&M department store. The shop drawings were provided by the client whilst some of the materials and detailing had to be sourced locally to match the brand’s specifications.